The College and Career Readiness and Success Center (CCRS Center) at the American Institutes for Research (AIR) serves as a dynamic technical assistance hub for Regional Comprehensive Centers (RCCs), state education agencies, and other CCRS stakeholders. Its mission is to better inform, align, and support efforts to ensure that all students are ready for success in college and careers.
The CCRS Center does not endorse any interventions nor does it conduct field studies. The views expressed on this website and its resources do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Education.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Center nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the CCRS Center and AIR are exempt from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the CCRS Center and AIR. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Washington, D.C.
Please keep your comments appropriate and focused on the website's work and issues. We also ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If your comments don't comply, your message will be removed.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, or explicit comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or interpreted as intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- You participate of your own accord, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.